Privacy Statement - momtits.com
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to information gathered through your use of either the desktop or mobile version of the website or any applications authored by us that permit access to the website content. It also applies to information gathered from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Questions regarding this policy can be forwarded to us via our contact form.
Information we collect about you
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Methods of collection
The collection of your data is accomplished using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
How we use your information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Your rights regarding your information
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of Information
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.